Saturday, November 16, 2013

My 28 Day Challenge - Want to Join Me?

I am making a commitment to myself to get in shape. I have been talking a good game for way to long now. 

This past Spring I was introduced to an amazing diet. Why is it amazing? It has an app that lets you plan your meals, shop from the plan and track everything. I tried it for a few days. It is a 28 day plan so I basically failed at it. But not this time! Starting Monday, November 18, 2013, I am starting it again. 

Want to consider it? It's The Fast Metabolism Diet by Haylie Pomroy. 

By the way, I'm starting Monday because of the way the diet lays out. There are three phases in each week. It is easier to stick to by starting on a Monday. The secret for me will be cooking and portion storage IN ADVANCE; becoming a grab and go alternative.

Phase 1 for two days; Phase 2 for two days; Phase 3 for three days:
Three meals; two snacks. Because I have never been a breakfast fan and you need to eat within 30 minutes of getting up, I switch the breakfast and snack choices. 

Here's to the journey; I can't wait to see the outcome in 28 days. The wonderful thing about this, I know I am going to change my eating habits. I will actually eat for a change. If I want to continue for another 28 days and achieve the results I know I am capable of, that's what I will do. 

Here's to a new beginning! 






No comments:

Post a Comment