Saturday, December 17, 2016

Finding A Mobile Blogging Solution



 The picture is a date marker for now. I am a member of the Facebook Group CDA-Cloth Doll Studio. 2017 is going to bring new challenges and I will need a blog for that. I have had this Blogger blog for a while. I was active before social media; i.e., Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. began to consume my online life. I admit I miss blogging. I miss the ability to write more that a few sentences. I miss writing and sharing for the pure joy of it without being consumed by the reactions of others.

I am curious about the engagement factor of a traditional blog and the newest platform - Medium. I have a Medium account, I enjoy the writing of others on the platform and I am totally unsure of where it fits but have a feeling that it is a platform I can gain traction on. 

I do not know what challenges are ahead from CDA-Cloth Doll Studio and I want to be prepared to participate. I also want to get back into blogging with an expansion into video posts. I am looking forward to 2017 being a year of creativity. 

Now, I need to test adding a few more pictures to this post. Thank you for your understanding as I boldly go where I haven't gone before. 

This dog wanted to be the designated driver. The reflection on the window makes this look like an old fashioned double exposure image. It brings back fond memories of experimenting with film. 
   

"Snow" Flake and "White" Christmas are 5 year old twin brothers that need a new home. They are sweet boys who love to cuddle and purr. Neutered and up to date on all vaccines, they will be a wonderful addition to their new furever home. Questions? Call Cathy 914-295-2287 
 


And now, to publish!

No comments:

Post a Comment