Wednesday, May 22, 2019

How Do You Feel About Wednesday?


Why is Wednesday “Hump Day”? Is it really the middle of the week? What happens when you include Saturday and Sunday a.k.a. the weekend? If you think of the week starting on Sunday, then Wednesday is still in the middle and is still “Hump Day”. If you think the week starts on Monday, does Thursday becomes “Hump Day”? 

I woke up thinking about this and never pondered the day that falls in the middle of the week. I find it interesting that Wednesday falls in the middle of both a Monday through Friday, the traditional work week, and also in the middle of a week that starts on Sunday. 

One of my favorite calendars is the American Express Desk Calendar. The weekly pages start on Monday and the month at a glance starts on Sunday. This addresses both thoughts for the start of the week - Sunday or Monday. I use Monday as the start of my week. What day do you use?

The entrepreneur: dreamccc





No comments:

Post a Comment