Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May 28 be


Wednesday, May 28, 2014

This is a Wonderful Wednesday even if the weather says otherwise. I am reminded of the quote, "You can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if you have waited in darkness." The same can be said for the sunny, fun filled days of Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. Sun makes everything brighter. Without the grey and gloomy rainy days, would we appreciate the sun as much?

I am on a quest to understand Facebook as a marketing tool. I recently "stumbled" on platforms that promise to help you with your Facebook marketing, apps that will help you create compelling fan pages, contests, promotions, Like Gates, Fan Gates, and a host of additional terms that sound like a foreign language. Stepping back, I looked at the basic marketing pieces, the pieces of the puzzle so to speak. There is building a following and generating an email list. At the core of all this I realize is the information that is gold to my communication channels - the email list. 

As I am coming to the end of May"be" (missing posts will be added before month end), I am clearer on my goals; clearer on what I want to achieve with the time I am spending online. An idea for a contest is forming and the final May"be" post will announce it. 

Thank you for reading these posts. A parting message from Guiding Eyes Pippin (this picture was taken when he began his journey with his puppy raiser) "I wish you a Wonderful Wednesday!"


No comments:

Post a Comment