Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May 6 Be

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Six things for a second Terrific Tuesday!

Do you have precious fur babies? Do their names reflect their personalities? 

I have kitties because my apartment doesn't allow dogs.

My very first kitten was born in a garage in a village by the sea known as Port Chester. When I first saw him he was so incredibly tiny that Little One was the obvious name. 

A cat named Patience came into my life. A favorite saying of mine, "God grant me patience and I want it now." So, He gave me a cat. It seemed fitting she crossed the Rainbow Bridge on January 6, 2009. Little Christmas, the Fiest of the Epiphany. Baby Jesus got gold, frakensense and muir but every baby should have a precious purr ball. 

My ragdoll kitten became two. I fell in love with a blue color point (expecting that I would want a bi-color) This little girl "pranced" across the floor. When we decided to take two, Prancer and Dancer needed a bit more. We got Miss Bonnie Prancer and Sir Clyde Dancer. Bonnie and Clyde meet Prancer and Dancer. It works for me.



What do you do when you hear a kitten crying in the back yard? You find a three week old calico entwined in a chain-link gate. The paw was swollen the size of her little head and she was all of the size of a beanie baby. Cutting her free, protecting her overnight and taking her to the vet the next day Rusty Cat joined the mix.

The sixth for this list is Miss Scarlett O'Hara. A rescue, a gray and white American shorthair with beautiful green eyes and a heart on the side. Miss Scarlett wears her heart on her sleeve.





No comments:

Post a Comment