Friday, July 25, 2014

Lessons Learned


I am taking an amazing supplement. My journey began March 21, 2011. 'ASEA is the world's first and only source of NATIVE Redox Signaling Molecules outside the body.' This statement always elicits interesting responses:
  1. These things are really "mind over matter". 
  2. I am taking a natural supplement already.
  3. I don't want to build a business.
  4. Other companies like this offer a money back guarantee.
  5. I don't want to be stuck buying something that doesn't work.
  6. I like my job, I'm not looking for something else.
  7. I don't know anyone who would be interested in this.
Every one of these came up in a conversation with a friend. This is where it gets interesting; hence, lessons learned. I asked, "What do you do when you know you have the most amazing product that cannot hurt you and may be the solution when nothing else has worked?" After a few "buts"*, I sold a case of ASEA and a tube of RENU 28 with a 90 day commitment to "try it". 

I wrote a blog post on July 4 about being among the first people to embrace a new product. My recent conversation helped me expand my process. I am once again using the sales skills I learned at Xerox. I am encouraged. Still in the trial stages, it looks like I am on to something; an approach that works in today's market. 

*Effective listening made the difference.


Learn about the product and/or the opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment