Friday, July 4, 2014

Pioneers - They Are the First Ones In


Is this what it feels like to be the first one in?
Raging waters and obstacles?

Pioneer, the verb, to be responsible for the creation and early operation or use of. 

I started a few new businesses in my career. There is magic in owning your own business; determining your destination and being responsible for your success. Presently I am redefining my business life; who do I want to be and what do I want to do? I know my passion is "making a difference" and top of the list is animals. Next is bringing health and wealth to everyone I know and helping them do the same for their circles.

I am involved with an amazing company with breakthrough products called ASEA and RENU 28. This company works on a network marketing platform. I am passionate about the company, the product and the opportunity this creates and I am committed to building my team with the basic premise of "don't quit your day job!" This is what excites me about this company. I can bring NATIVE Redox Signaling Molecules to everyone I know and they in turn can share it with everyone they know. They can stay the course of their passion be it photography, teaching, accounting, law, you get the idea. ASEA is so revolutionary that I believe the "rules" of network marketing will be rewritten by ASEA. You can be an ASEA Associate, achieve the highest rank of Triple Diamond, making a living while making a difference AND not become a full time network marketer. Imagine how your life will be when you can afford to pursue the career of your dreams?

In the connected platform of the 21st. Century, I do not have to spend an hour or more at a presentation meeting sitting and listening to someone 'lecture' the entire time. My attention span has shrunk. 20 minutes is my maximum and if I am bored, it is 20 minutes of torture. After that my brain shifts gear and I daydream about sunrise on a warm golden beach in Palm Coast, Florida. I do not believe I am alone in this. 

I am one of the ASEA pioneers. ASEA is a legacy company sitting on the edge of momentum; the phase that happens when corporate sales reach one hundred million dollars ($100,000,000.) I need to introduce this business to as many people as possible because this is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity. Do your research and understand what I am involved with. 

And back to the beginning, pioneer. A pioneer is what I am on two fronts. First, a breakthrough product that was thought to be impossible means skepticism and rejection except by like minded pioneers and the next group called innovators. Second, the rules of the game in network marketing are, in my opinion, changing. I believe presentations will happen over coffee or lunch. Sometimes it will take place individually while watching a video or two and calling back for more information. It will be short, sweet and digital.

I will be a Triple Diamond in ASEA. My team, Team Michelangelo, will rewrite the network marketing process that meets the needs and demands of the technologically connected world we live in today. Our presentations will be digitally based and not restricted to a specific time or place. We will make a living while making a difference. Do you want to join me?

ASEA: https://flowboard.com/s/1uun/ASEA
RENU 28: https://flowboard.com/s/1dgf/Do-You-RENU-RENU-28

No comments:

Post a Comment