Saturday, December 14, 2013

Filtered Photography


Everything takes a little time to learn how to use. On one hand I love technology and the gadgets that help me "go green". The less dependent I am on paper, the happier I am. On the other hand, I am so cautions of new apps; websites; accessing the Internet over "free WiFi" because of inherent security risks. I think about where I am, what I am doing, what is my risk factor. I make sure my internet activity is secure before proceeding. It's called "common sense".

Where does all this fit in a post about Filtered Photography? I love photography. It has been challenging for me to look at pictures I take with my iPhone in the same light as pictures taken with my Nikon. I have a hard time accepting iPhonography yet I have thousands of pictures taken with my phone. I agree with professional photographers that say, "the best camera is the one you have with you."

I admire the filtered pictures my friends and family post. It is time for me to dive into Filtered Photography because it allows me to add a depth and dimension; an interest to a picture I "Like" and make it a picture I "Love". 

Back to the Internet - the best place to showcase Filtered Photography is online. The "common sense" side of this; know the sites you are posting to, know the audience and be conscious of the material you are posting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment