Monday, December 16, 2013

When Your Internet Access Is Down


What happens when you find yourself unable to connect to the Internet? Unable to check your email? Your Twitter feed? Pinterest? And the 700 pound guerrila in the room - Facebook? I found myself having a minor anxiety attack. "Really," I asked myself, "you are stressing over not being able to connect to Facebook?" But there is a point here.

I realized that I can no longer be "chained" to one location because that's where I have secure Internet access. The answer - grab my iPad which has cellular data, go to AT&T's website and research the available "WiFi" hubs. You can get everything; from a single device that plugs into the USB port on your computer to the top of the line hub about the size of a smartphone that can connect up to 15 devices and has a 16 hour battery life.

By this point you probably guessed what I did - added the best I could get, released the shackles that chained me to a location and set myself free. Free to take secure Internet where ever I go!

Now I am not saying you need to do the same thing. What I am saying is to take a look at what is holding you back? What is stopping you from being the best you? What is causing you anxiety? Give yourself the gift of freedom - freedom to be the best you possible. Find the key to your shackles and unlock them today!

No comments:

Post a Comment