Monday, December 23, 2013

The Kitty Connection


It is Monday morning, rainy, gloomy, December 23, 2013. All the snow we had that should have left the ground covered in white has melted. Another year without a White Christmas. Why, Bing Crosby, did you have to sing such a wonderful holiday song? Making me hope and yearn with bated breadth for that pure white snow to cover the ground or rest lightly on frozen boughs? 

What does this have to do with kitties? They are a wonderful consultation on this dark and dreary day. The purr babies are curled up with me, Bonnie in my lap and Baby Blue sleeping by my side. I don't know of anything warmer, softer or sweeter than than this. Only one dilemma with this blissful picture; I have things to do and I feel guilty making them move. A few more minutes won't hurt anything.....

No comments:

Post a Comment